If you aim to study in Korea, Ewha Womans University's EGPP (Ewha Global Partnership Program) scholarship might be an attractive opportunity to explore. Specially designed for female leadership potential, the program encourages applicants from developing countries who are entering through the special admissions process for international students.
The EGPP scholarship considers female applicants from countries on the OECD's DAC List of ODA Recipients. The full list can be accessed on the OECD website.
The scholarship provides full tuition (including admission fees), housing fees for dormitory residents, and a stipend.
- For undergraduate studies, freshmen can get support for a maximum of 8 semesters, and transfer students can be funded for up to 4 semesters.
- In graduate studies, the master's level is supported for a maximum of 4 semesters, while doctoral & combined levels can go up to 6 semesters.
To keep the scholarship, recipients must meet certain academic standards, such as maintaining a minimum 4.0 GPA (out of 4.3) in the previous semester.
Applying for a Scholarship
- Required Documents: You'll need to fill out the Scholarship Application Form (Form 4) and upload it during your online application.
- Submission Period: This aligns with the application period for admission.
- A comprehensive evaluation of abilities and potential as a global female leader.
- Final Selection Decision announced on Ewha's website.
- Some applicants might be contacted for an online interview.
- The award amount can be reduced or terminated if the recipient fails to meet requirements.
If you are interested in study abroad programs, especially for learning in Korea, considering this overseas graduate scholarship might be a prudent step in your educational journey.
Let me mentor you!