Are you considering studying in Korea and immersing yourself in a unique blend of traditional and modern educational styles? Well, I've got good news for you! Korea University is offering the Bright Futures Scholarship to assist students facing financial hardships but with a strong academic background. Scholarships are available for currently enrolled international students, both undergraduate and graduate. This scholarship could be a pivotal step in your learning journey in Korea.
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 in the previous semester.
- Should be an international student, although there are specific terms you should be aware of. Starting from the 2022 Fall semester, newly admitted students who acquire Korean nationality may be excluded.
- Completion of at least one semester at Korea University.
- Must have achieved at least 12 credits in the semester the GPA is considered for.
- No academic warnings or violations in the previous semester.
How to Apply
You need to submit an online application through KUPID. Additionally, successful applicants will be required to make a 'zero' deposit at Hana Bank on campus during enrollment.
The Bright Futures Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the next semester. For those who qualify, this can alleviate a lot of stress and help you focus more on your studies in one of the best study abroad programs in Korea.